On Monday, October 10, 2022, we celebrate Columbus Day! On October 12, 1492, Columbus “discovered America!” What have we learned over 500 years later that is applicable to our real estate market.
1) Adventure: An adventure is defined as “an exciting or unusual experience; it may also be a bold, usually risky undertaking, with an uncertain outcome.” Sounds a lot like today’s real estate market.
2) Risk: Your voyage of discovery involves taking many risks! The higher the risks, the greater the rewards. Today’s real estate market poses many risks…
3) Support: Columbus could not have made the voyage nor discovered America without a lot of support!
4) Courage: Can you imagine how brave Columbus was to set sail from Spain and sail across the ocean towards “the end of the world? Have the courage to stick to your plan, follow your beliefs and achieve your goals!
5) Negotiation: You may go through many obstacles throughout your journey. Physical obstacles as well as negotiating for goods and services in new lands! Approach these situations not with disdain, but as an experienced explorer; MY UT REAL ESTATE TEAM will help you explore this journey with you.
6) Resilience & Perseverance: MY UT REAL ESTATE TEAM will be resilient every day and persevere through these situations. It is our job and responsibility to work through these issues and continually work towards our clients best interest.
So be the Christopher Columbus of your goals and remember that “you can never discover new oceans if you do not have the courage to lose sight of the shore!”
Let MY UT REAL ESTATE TEAM help you achieve your goals!